Delaware Great Decisions 2023 Calendar Fridays 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. Via Zoom Register in advance for these programs
1. Energy Geopolitics Feb 10 Will Georgic, Assistant Professor of Economics, Ohio Wesleyan University
2. War Crimes Feb 17 Dakota S. Rudesill Associate Professor of Law, Mohamed S. Helal Associate Professor of Law, Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law
3. China and the U.S. Feb. 24 Galal Walker Professor Galal Walker is recruiting a panel presentation.
4. Global Famine March 3 Erin Lin Assistant Professor of Political Science and Global Food Politics, Ohio State University
5. Politics in Latin America March 10 James Franklin Political Science, Dept. Chair, Ohio Wesleyan University
6. Economic Warfare March 17 Ji Young Choi, Associate Professor of Politics and Government, East Asia Studies, International Studies, Ohio Wesleyan University
7. Iran at a Crossroads March 24 Mehrak Kamali-Sarvestani Department of Near Eastern Languages & Cultures, Persian Studies Senior Lecturer, Ohio State University
8. Climate Migration March 31 Georgeta Pourchot Coordinator of the International Refugee Research Project, Virginia Tech
Great Decisions Briefing Book: The foreign Policy Association offers an excellent program Briefing Book with articles on each of the topics. A few are available through our local Great Decisions program for $35 each. Contact Skip Cornett: wcornettIII@gmail.com or order from the Foreign Policy Association: https://www.fpa.org/great_decisions/?act=gd_materials Another option is to download the Great Decisions Briefing Book to your E- Reader through these sources: Amazon, Apple, Kubo, Barnes and Noble.